- Free Shipping is applicable for online orders of $49 or more. Larger dimensional (Bulky) weight items are not available for free shipping. Eligibility for free shipping is indicated under the Additional Information section for each item. Continental U.S. only. Not valid on previous orders. For a complete list of free shipping items click here.
- Shipping costs displayed online are for orders placed online only.
- If in the rare event that the shipping costs displayed online are not sufficient to cover the costs of the shipment, customer service will contact you for approval prior to shipment.
- Orders placed by phone, fax, or email, will be charged shipping based on current market actual shipping costs.
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM EST are processed the following day.
- Please note that shipping days are estimates and vary depending on shipping location and time of year.
- Please note that order processing and shipment may require additional days during peak lifeguard purchasing season (April, May, June).
- Weather as well as other unforseen conditions may affect total days of shipment transit.
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after order shipment.
- Authorized returns in original condition may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Prior to return, all merchandise must be given an RA number by contacting customer service at (321) 433-3630
- Packages without an RA number will not be accepted.
- Return via FedEx, UPS or USPS Priority, prepaid.
- T-shirts, electronics, batteries, and clearance items are non-returnable.
- Brand new swimwear in original condition may be exchanged or returned within 30 days from the original purchase date.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow webs applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.